Wednesday, February 4

One Down one to go

Well, although I mentioned the other day that I had finished the 1st one, I forgot to take into account that I screwed up the pattern, so I had to frog it back to the correct length. It really doesn't look all that much different, which makes me wonder if I did in fact screw it up, but whatever. I ripped it, reknitted it and it is officially completely knitted. And it is still HUGE. Here's photographic evidence. DH wears a size 11 shoe, FWIW.



I cast on the 2nd one during the Superbowl, but I haven't had a chance to get to it yet. I frogged during the day, knitted at night. I'm going to bring it with me on our adventures today, but I don't know that I will get to it. We have storytime at the library today and then I plan to go to the park with a picnic lunch. Ezra is very very three these days and hopefully running it off with other kids will help. Hopefully.

Also on the agenda today is buying parsley seeds for Tu B'shevat. We'll just plant in a pot and then we'll have parsley for our seder plate. Cool huh? Well, I'm off to play Aleph Bet matching with DH and DS.

No comments: