Tuesday, August 24

Isn't it ironic...

that now that I am in the 2nd trimester and my energy levels are starting to return that I have started heavy duty packing and am therefore wearing myself out so much that I am more physically exhausted than I was during those 1st trimester weeks? Or does that just suck? :)

We have 2 more days to pack (Wednesday and Thursday) because Friday is dedicated to painting. Then the movers come on Sunday and deliver us to the promised land - er..... the 3BR condo. OMG am I beat. Sad story. I was so tired after putting DS to bed tonight, but I was really really thristy and we had no bottled water in the house (and the tap water tastes truly nasty here) but I was too tired to walk out onto the front porch to lift the 3 gallon jug into the kitchen and into the dispenser. So I had to rest for about an hour before I regained the energy enough to go get the water. Just pathetic. But, in my defense, I seriously got a lot of packing in today. I should be able to hit my 2 day cutoff without a problem.

Tomorrow's tasks? Another bunch of toys, most of the rest of the kitchen including food, except for absolutely necessary stuff and perishables, the rest of the non-essential clothes and all the little piddly stuff that is starting to form piles. I will put together my piddly last minute stuff box, but leave it open for access as well.

And where is DH during all this? Poor guy is in crunch time at his office. He is still at work at 9:35pm and isn't planning to leave anytime soon. They are going final on their game within a week so he is at work feelign super guilty that he is leaving his pregnant wife to pack up the house. I am under strict orders to not move the boxes I fill though, only tape them up and wait for him to get home and direct him where to move them.

Hopefully this time next week we will be mostly settled in our new place and all this will be behind us.

No comments: