A week off
So Ez has had this past week off from school for Fall Break. We've had fun painting and keeping house and we even got to go to where Daddy's new office is gonig to be and help lay out chalk lines for where the desks are going to be. I think he's going to be a combo of bummed and glad to be back at school on Monday. They are actually going on a field trip to a farm on Monday, so that should ease the transition. And then there is Tuesday - Halloween. They are having a costume parade on Tuesday morning followed by their first Integrated Arts Day. I have no idea what that entails exactly, but I guess I'll know soon enough. The boys are going to be train engineers for Halloween - Ez's idea. The plan is also to turn the Sit N' Stand Stroller into a train engine with the aid of a large cardboard box. We'll see how that turns out. If that turns out.
Saturday, October 28
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment