Also, on a completely unrelated "Look what I can do" note. There's been a lot of garden progress from the last time I posted. There's been a lot since I took this picture a week ago! We've harvested and eaten some of the chard. Yum! You can check back on March 30 for a before and after.
Saturday, April 28
Woohoo! Look what I can do!
Now for some of you this is all in a day's work, but I muddled my way through DH's Photoshop just enough to create a semblance of a banner. DH has been promising to get to it for 4 months. Hee!
Also, on a completely unrelated "Look what I can do" note. There's been a lot of garden progress from the last time I posted. There's been a lot since I took this picture a week ago! We've harvested and eaten some of the chard. Yum! You can check back on March 30 for a before and after.
Also, on a completely unrelated "Look what I can do" note. There's been a lot of garden progress from the last time I posted. There's been a lot since I took this picture a week ago! We've harvested and eaten some of the chard. Yum! You can check back on March 30 for a before and after.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Love the Banner!!!! It's so cute with the crocs. Nice job!
Wow! That looks so good. I might have to take notes later on how to get that.
Post a Comment