Monday, June 18

Happy Father's Day

a day late, but we were off celebrating yesterday. Brunch out, then a little Sporting Goods store window shopping and then a full afternoon at the beach running in the shallow parts and digging in the sand and exploring for rocks, shells and beach glass. But I have been bad about bringing the camera with me lately, so I have no photographic evidence of this.

My favorite parts though?

-B saying 'mere ocean. 'mere

-Z running in the surf with DH trying to find cool rocks. And of course each one was cooler then the one before it. I never thought he cuold sustain that for hours, but then again, I guess I forgot to account for the fact that he is 6!

-DH finally getting his dual line delta stunt kite up in the air. He has been trying for ages to do it and had so little luck that it was pretty exciting that he finally did it.

No comments: