So much going on and so little time or opportunity to write. My dad and his wife were in town (Hi!!) this past weekend and it was wonderful to have them here. Unfortunately for them, the day they were due to arrive, I dragged myself to the doctor for a combo corneal abrasion/eye infection which left me unable to even leave a darkened room for 2 days due to pain (unless you count the doctor visit) I still can't go into heavy sunlight for an extended period because my eyes just wear right out
Today we went to the park and I sat in the shade and the boys played around me. They rode their bikes, chased birds and made fairy houses. Here is one:

Z has also taking a liking to tree climbing, mostly because there is a very climbable tree at one of the parks we frequent. For my Dad, here is photographic proof of him in a tree! LOL

I promise a longer post soon. With non-cellphone pictures!
3 comments:
Yikes, take care of that eye! Love the fairy house- your kiddos have the greatest imaginations.
Z in a tree - I love it! He and Drew would certainly bond on that point. :)
Ouch! That eye abrasion sounds so painful. Get well soon!
Post a Comment