Tuesday, May 20

Out from under

So we are just getting back to normal around here from a bout of viral meningitis for DH and I. That'll kick your butt, let me tell you.

Anyway, school this week has been difficult. Z just is a little stir crazy I think from all the sitting around the house. So instead of school today, we went hiking. We hit the trails up in Santa Barbara County and did about 2 miles up the mountain and back. It felt great to be out of doors and moving again.

Then off to the garden store for a few seedlings and soil for the containers and home to garden. ::yawn:: I'll sleep well tonight!

3 comments:

shizzknits said...

Oh my, good to hear to you are feeling better!!! Were the boys ok? We drove thru your neighborhood last weekend....beautiful!

Chelle said...

Wow, and I thought my little case of food poisoning & 2 year old molars for my little made for a bad week.

Glad to hear you got out and about!

Karen said...

Glad to see a new posting. Are you having the heat problems they have reported for the LA area or are you far enough north that it is not bad there?

Keep well

Karen