

(Edited to add Z's completed picture)
One of the 5 Ancients from "The King of Ireland's Son" I was greatly inspired by a wonderful chalkboard drawing on Flickr done by a teacher in a Waldorf School. Now if only I could get Z to do the work without a major struggle, we'd be making progress. I don't know that we will get to form drawing today because so much energy and time has been spent trying to get main lesson work out of him. Now he's hiding in the bathroom, likely reading, to avoid the 2nd chalkboard drawing today (which happens to be the one above).
But this afternoon we will do some firewood stacking. His body could use a little exertion, especially after so much downtime over the weekend (he got sick Thursday night and kept a fever up most of the weekend.)

1 comment:
Your drawing is great! I haven't been doing chalkboard drawings for the last few weeks and miss it.
Post a Comment