Thursday, April 19

Mini Golf



When Z had his tooth extraction a few weeks ago, he was given a gift certificate for mini-golf. Since Daddy has been working so hard lately we decided to head out just the 3 of us and play a round of mini golf. Z really had a fantastic time and so did B even though he had no concept at all of what the whole thing was about. Hysterical really, because every time I hit a ball towards the hole he would run and get it and bring it back to me. Zen and the art of mini-golf I suppose...



Afterwards, DH surprised us by meeting us there and took Ez in the L'il Indy cars (it was too dark for a photo by this time) and then off for Ben and Jerry's because they have sorbet for the dairy free among us. An enormously good time was had by all!

1 comment:

shizzknits said...

We just did minigolf the other day, too. I didn't know you guys had a trip to the dentist going....hope everything went ok!