Sunday, February 17

A FO and a peek into my house



I took this photo because I realized I don't have a Completed Projects 2008 section yet (or I didn't) and since I just finished this... I'm not even going to do a real FO report on this. It *is* just a Ball Band Washcloth. The funny part is the photo. I took the photo while the kids were sitting down to snack and I had sat down with a few things to read and saw the washcloth sitting over to the side and so I grabbed my camera to take a photo. So you have a photo of the table, the cloth, the knife used to spread the almond cream cheese on B's crackers, dripped spots from B's cup of tea which he drank exactly two sips of, but had to have a full cup like me, my Southern California Day Hikes book (with page held open by a matchbox car), the catalog from Paper, Scissors, Stone (I'm obsessing about recorders again in addition to some other art supplies), and my copy of Living Crafts magazine's 1st issue that a friend of mine put together. I love this magazine, BTW. I highly recommend it. And I need to order my subscription! The 2nd issue is out.
We're off to letterbox this afternoon as soon as DH arrives back from Mexico. Should be any time now. Yay!







No comments: