So I have this camera full of photos of our last month, but I have no way of getting them off of the camera. The card reader and the laptop are down now and so I am down waiting until the memory card is full and switching it out. No good can come of this.
But we have been so busy over the last month with holidays, sukkah building, fall break, fall nature block and now starting up Math Block III. Hopefully we'll iron out the photo issue soon and there will be photos of our progress.
Right now we are in the throes of dealing with mobile phones. DH finally succumbed and bought a Wing used because he lost his cell phone and had taken to carrying mine around until he figured things out. But he feels bad because I am still carrying around the same crummy phone we got almost 3 years ago free with our contract renewal. One he won't use because he hates it so very very much. So now I have to decide what it is that I want in a phone and if the G1 is best for me or the iPhone. What I want is a camera, an mp3 player, internet access and relative ease of use. The downside to the G1 is that data service is required and we would need to renew our contract (we are on a month-to-month with them right now)
I'd love opinions if anyone has any.
Thursday, November 6
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Glad you are back! Looking forward to hearing what you are up to.
No advice to offer on the cell phone. It always feels like a no-win situation. The data plan really hurts. I have a Palm Centro and love it but I am not sure what phones have come out in the last few months. I'm sure mine is completely outdated. lol
Post a Comment