Wednesday, May 6

Corner View: Shopping

We regularly visit the Farmer's Markets around here. It is my single most favorite thing about living in California. The beautiful fruits and vegetables all year round are a wonder. Today we went to a new-to-us market because I was unable to get to my regular one due to a plumber appointment at the last minute. (Aren't they always at the last minute?)

Anyway, the foods were amazing and, as usual, I spent too much. But how can it be helped when there are tables that look like this:



Note the hand sanitizer in the middle. Hello flu fears!

Meant to add: I posted this although I am not an official participant in the Corner View thing started by Jane in Spain, but it is interesting to follow. 

2 comments:

shizzknits said...

ooooh those looks good! We have been using strawberries in everything around here- pink lemonade is a favorite!

AliBlahBlah said...

I take all visitors to SB to the farmers market - I love it too, especially the flowers. They now have a farmers market where I grew up in North Yorkshire, but somehow lamb and roast duck aren't quite the same as fresh peaches and cherries!