Hormonal Psycho Pregnant Mama Alert
Be on the lookout, she is touchy, she is testy, and she will cry or lash out at the drop of a hat.
Now, granted, my husband was a total ass yesterday and refuses to apologize or even acknowledge that he did anything wrong, so I am extra bitchy as a result. And my SIL is here and can't keep her nose out of our marriage. She has to make some comment or suggestion or go behind one or the other of our backs to "tell on" the other of us because of some slight that she perceived. And I have one more week of her here. And DH sees no concern with this and makes me whisper these complaints about her in my own bedroom, with the door shut with her asleep down the hall in case she might hear.
Now, about my total ass husband: we went to a Waldorf Faire yesterday. We got there and he proceeded to either ignore us (DS and I) while we were around him or just take off for an hour at a time with his sister and leave me with DS. As a result, I wasn't able to get food, go to the bathroom, had to carry my 55lb injured and bleeding son around (Did I mention I am 26 weeks pregnant? No?) And when he did show up, he ignored us. He shows up, sometime after DS fell and hurt himself (about 30-45 minutes) and I am hurting from the exertion of carrying him, so DH says to rest, he'll watch him. Well, he got to talking again and proceeded to ignore DS again to the point where I had to keep getting up to help DS. When he finally decides we should head back to the food, lo and behold there isn't anything but chicken in a pita left. So he got a nice sandwich and I got diddly squat, so I took DS to the tea party area where we got tepid (because of the little ones) tea and some mini chocolate chip cookies. DH doesn't show up again for ages. I am finally able to get him on the cell phone (because of the location of the faire, antenna availability was sporadic at best) he is off with his sister again making friendship bracelets. I told him we were at the tea party and DS was getting antsy and needed to get going. So they got there and sat down to work on their bracelets more and of course DS wasn't going to sit any longer, so I told DH that we were on our way to go use the last tickets we had since the faire was ending soon and DS couldn't sit anymore. So once again, I was on my own.
And then on the ride home, he proceeded to tell me about all the cool things that he and SIL had seen that I had not gotten a chance to see because I was on solitary mommy duty all day. I about burst into tears, but held myself because I wanted to actually talk about this alone with him.
Fast forward home. DH spends the entire night downstairs watching movies with SIL while I spend an hour+ getting DS to sleep and then crash in my own room because sitting up on the sofa is too much at this point in my day. Then this morning bright and early, DH wakes up and decides that now would be a good time to get friendly. Well, needless to say, I was in no mood at all and took the opportunity of alone time and him actually being there to tell him all of this and he told me that it was all my fault. He still has not apologized nor does he intend to and then he wonders why I am angry and bitchy today.
Sunday, November 21
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment