Another Lacevember Meme
What are your ideal lace making conditions?
First and foremost there can be no children awake or at least in the same house as me. The stress of having to stop mid-row is too much. Will I remember where I was? Won't I? Will I drop a stitch because I wasn't paying close enough attention and then lose heaven only knows how much work?
Besides that, I love to sit in my big ole chair/recliner (although I don't recline in it often, especially while I am knitting) and watch reality TV. Well, listen to Reality TV, because, let's face it, if you are watching something else while you are attempting to knit lace, whcih means following a chart and following your own needles, then you may as well try to knit with a toddler in the room! If there is a fresh latte next to me the more the better so that I can sip between rows. It better be decaf though because, as I mentioned, I'll be drinking it post-kids bedtime and while I enjoy knitting lace, I don't want to be up all night doing it!
Sunday, November 12
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment