Tuesday, November 28

MIA: Another tooth

Can you believe it? Tooth #2 is out only 4 days after tooth #1. and here is Z's self portrait of tooth #2 (or 2th as Z spelled it for the tooth fairy):
















In knitting news, there is no way at all that I will finish this for Lacevember. It just isn't gonig to happen. But I will get it done before the 1st of the year. I have a goal! This is Lacevember 2 days ago. I have 2 more repeats done on it to make a total of 12. Just over the halfway mark.


















By the way, I've found a new trick - a tiny piece of modelling beeswax (in red in my case) stuck next to the current row I'm repeating on the pattern. It moves easily, doesn't fall off as easily as a post-it and is red so that it draws my eye to it as I glance over to work the row.

No comments: