Wednesday, November 29

I really need to remember I have a camera

I went to a dyeing party today to dye a couple of cotton playcloths that I bought and there was this beautiful clothesline full of rainbow colored playsilks and playcloths. But did I take a picture? Of course not. So once again, you are subjected to my almost useless (but shamefully overused) camera to see the 2 that I dyed today in much less attractive light. *sigh*















I made a purple-y blue and a green (for water/evening sky and grass/treetops) Now I need to iron them and put them away for Hanukkah.

It is amazingly windy around here today. So blustery in fact that drying the playcloths outside was extremely difficult as they kept flying away! But they did dry quickly once I got them pinned down. (so to speak. I can't actually pin anything down because clothespins do not last around here.) I keep waiting for our power to go out as it often does during heavy wind.

Now I have a few more projects to start and complete in the 2 weeks and 3 days until Hanukkah. I'd better get cracking I guess. At least I've ordered the supplies for the biggest of them...

No comments: