None whatsoever. Not because there aren't any, but because I'm tired of the same ones. Ear infections. Strep throat. Crowns. Root canals. Everyone in the family has gotten a little something into the list. Mine is the strep and the crown.

We've done so much though. I just haven't had the energy to put it here. Here's some photos of our lives the last few weeks. in homeschooling:
First from today. We are in another Math Block starting this week. We are hitting addition and subtraction lightly this week and will move onto multiplication next and division the week after, just sharing some stories, doing some artwork, movement exercises, etc. Today on our walk we counted 100 steps forward and then turned around and counted 100 steps backward from 100. Well, I walked backwards, Z did the counting.
When we got home we had morning verse and then headed outside to fill our sidewalk with the number family for 12.
Here's what that looks like in progress:

And Z wanted his picture taken with his accomplishment because it was quite the work of will for him (although he wouldn't call it that.)
Over the last few weeks we finished up the Language Arts block, focusing on lower case letters and handwriting. He's made enormous progress over the last few months


1 comment:
Great work on the math! :) I love that you are still HSing...I keep thinking of doing it ourselves but always chicken out. Who knows what'll happen next year with all the budget cuts?
I saw the book photos on your Flickr stream and love the story Z came up with.
Post a Comment