Camping was fun and exhausting and dirty and very very buggy. I officially hate biting flies now. I never had an opinion on them before, but Wow! did they make their presence known on this trip. The 3 of us are still itchy almost a week later.
This is Z's page from the Finn MacCool story. I think he did an amazing job with a difficult drawing. I can't believe we are halfway through this main lesson block already. I have really enjoyed it and I'm even ready to start veering off the proscribed path just a little bit. Judah Maccabee was next, but honestly, the time of year is wrong and the story just wasn't doing it for me this time. But, with the High Holidays around the corner, I decided that we would do the story of Hillel. More on that later.
Thursday, September 25
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment