I frogged the other socks and recast on these - the Cable Rib Socks from Favorite Socks. I had to stop at this point until I was able to pick up size 1 dpns (which I did today) It isn't easy to see the cable (although looking at this photo, it isn't impossible either) and what is most important is that Z likes them and they are for him.
The unintentional is this Trellis Scarf from IK that I put aside at the end of November when I didn't finish it in time for Lacevember. I went on to work on holiday and birthday projects and now I am back and as luck would have it, it fits perfectly in with the Project Spectrum color palette. I have 5 more repeats and then the ending repeat and I am done. So, I should be able to finish it this coming week. I can only manage one 16 row repeat per night and then I move on to other knitting.
Next is a gratuitous cute shot of B in Z's bicycle helmet:
And then Z hard at work on his Valentine's Day cards. I love this picture. BTW, do you see my awesome Crayola Caddy on the table? DH got that for me 2 Hanukkahs ago because he remembered that I had always wanted one. He searched the globe for one (apparently they don't have them in the US anymore) and finally located one in Australia. Isn't he the absolute best!!!!
Oh yeah, and the worms. We finally got a worm composter this weekend (after years of wanting one!) and I got it all set up today with worms and I can't wait to watch them eat all of our fruit and veggie waste! Yay worms!

1 comment:
Cute pics! And I'm a little green (with envy) of your Crayola caddy!
Post a Comment