Monday, May 21

Garden Blog?

Apparently that is what this is morphing into. There really hasn't been much knitting the last few months, just sewing and gardening. Unless you count the sock I picked up and did a 20 row repeat on last Thursday for knit night. At the rate I'm going with it, I bet it will be ready for next winter. Maybe. Which reminds me, I actually made it to a knit night!!! Thanks hon!

In the meantime, look what popped up in the garden this morning - zucchini flowers!



And the tomato plant has been working steadily on these:



And last, but not least, as my children (and their friend) will attest, when you find a train climber at the park, crawl under it and find the best place in the whole park to play.



On the agenda today? New beds for the boys! We bought them over the weekend and they are slated to be delivered this afternoon. Woohoo!

No comments: