And here he is. The Man in the Moon mobile that I made for Z's room. I ran out of stuffing, so it took awhile before I could finish it, but here he is in his recently hung glory! He is made from wool roving and the stars and moon are made from wool felt. B keeps pointing to him and saying "cool!" so I think he rates. LOL
In other news, we had dinner from the garden last night with a green salad and pasta with chard. So cool! (to borrow a phrase from my 2yo)
The garden is fairly well bursting from the ground. I even bought more planters yesterday because we are running out of room at a crazy rate. I forgot tomato cages, so I need to get back there today because the tomato plants are getting huge. The broccoli is huge too and I had to spray a garlic oil/clove oil combo on it yesterday because they had mealybugs. Ugh. The bugs are kind of embarrassing. The seamy underbelly of gardening I suppose. I took a picture, but I think I'll just keep it to myself. Trust me on that one. ::shudder::

3 comments:
Bugs or no bugs you are ahead of my black thumb!
p.s. great job on the mobile!
I love your garden pics...it feels extra special saying that dinner came from the garden! Looks healthful too. Happy belated Mother's Day!
Post a Comment