OK, I'll give it a go. If other people can succeed at NaNoBloPo, then I will give this a go. It'll be good discipline. If I make it...
It is a particularly busy month for me with Z's 6th birthday, Hanukkah, my Dad coming in town, school being out for 2 weeks, Dh being out of town, knitting, crafting, gift preparing (and buying) and so on and so on.
I'd better make a plan.
Did I mention I spent $175 today at Trader Joe's and there is nothing to eat in the house? Seriously. It is all in kosher meat, fish, frozen fruit for smoothies, fresh fruit and veggies and staples (like olive oil and Rice Dream) Makes me want to cry. And DH wonders where my grocery money goes. My cart was full too. Like overflowing-I-need-to-pay-now-because-I-can't-fit-anything-else-in-here-or-it-will-slide-to-the-ground full.
I have sock yarn to buy this weekend and hat yarn (and maybe Kureyon Kozy yarn. But that would be wrong. I have hats to make. and socks. and felted boxes. The tea pot is already warm.)
Friday, December 1
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment