And seed pods? They are the little interesting cousins of large branches. There is a small basket more of these babies:
Thursday, December 28
Mommy's little problem
So I have this weakness for sticks. And we had a wind storm here last night followed by the unintentional coincidence of a trip to the park this morning. See what Mommy brought home? Yep 2 giant tree branches and the trunk of a chopped down neighbor's fig tree. (granted, it is small, but I see tree blocks in its future.) I just can't pass interesting branches. and now that I have children and a book with lovely needlefelted mobiles... Well, let's just say that they are getting even harder to leave alone.

And seed pods? They are the little interesting cousins of large branches. There is a small basket more of these babies:
And seed pods? They are the little interesting cousins of large branches. There is a small basket more of these babies:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment