Monday, December 18

Keeping up with us

Here is Grampy and the boys from the his last day with us before he had to go back home.


And Mr. Easy Rider



And Z with the babies in his dumper



And, ssshhhhhh, don't tell him, but his socks are finished.



FO Report:

Socks for DS
Yarn: Lorna's Laces in Watercolor colorway
Just basic socks, but in a new size for fast growing feet! Now I need to make another pair in toddler and then 2 hats in the matching worsted weight.

2 comments:

Karen said...

was great to see the new pics, although could have done without the nose one. I did like the one of grampy at the beach with the water behind him. I hadn't seen that one. He hasn't shown me all the pic yet. I can hardly wait to be there in March.

Love......Karen

Beatriz said...

Yay...Congrats on finishing the socks. They look great!