Our friends invited us over to share B's birthday with them today since DH wasn't able to be here and, as always happens, I brought my camera, but completely forgot about it and so I have no photographic evidence of cake and celebration. But it was there. Honest! :)
We'll have a bigger celebration later in the week when Daddy can share it with us, but today B got a couple of little presents, a giant spillproof bubble dispenser and some equally giant sidewalk chalk. They were met with much pleasure and immediate play as you can see.
I can't believe my tiny little 10 1/2lb newborn has become this almost 40lb toddler who runs and talks and can be silly and immensely strong willed and dearly loves "The Tale of the Little Little Old Woman." Who announces "Fi Tuck" with every siren he hears, and he can hear them from quite a ways. Who will gladly stay in the alley for 40 minutes while the garbage truck makes his rounds up and down the alley twice without ever losing interest. Who tries to do every single thing his brother does like a little shadow. Who can sing BNL songs so that I can recognize them! And who visits every single plant every morning and tenderly touches their leaves to say hello and who would be devastated to not wish the worms in the composter a good morning.
I love you B.

2 comments:
happy birthday b!
Happy Birthday to B!
Post a Comment