
Here I am subjecting you to cell phone pictures again, but it is all I had on me right before I had to run to spot B before he got any higher. He can climb this whole thing by himself, but he likes me to be there to spot him for the last few rungs before the platform. I like me to be there for that too. ::gulp::
The time change has been kicking my butt, plus there is the added bonus of DH going through a particularly vicious allergic reaction that has left him itchy over the whole of his body and ready to completely lose it, especially since nothing seems to be easing the itch. Yesterday he finally got a prescription for something that, while it knocked him out for the entire day, seems to have eased the itch and accompanying freak out quite a bit. I don't suppose it hurts that the allergy medicine also has an anti-anxiety component... It is better then him keeping me up all night like the couple of itchy nights prior.
I have some nature table goodies that I have made (just some flower children) but I just haven't gotten around to taking photos of them yet. Soon...

No comments:
Post a Comment