Saturday, March 3

So I've been gone a few days

But to be fair, I was flattened by the stomach flu. Oh man, I was really tired Wednesday night and so I went to bed early and by Thursday I felt like I had been hit by a truck. But my DH had pity on me and took over with the boys and let me go to bed early and by Friday I felt like a new woman.

Thursday night Z had his 1st soccer practice and got his uniform. So far his favorite thing seems to be running full tilt and then flopping on the ground flat on his back. Here's him in his uniform:



And in the interest of equal time a profile of B - the very tough to get shot on a toddler!



Speaking of B, the sock bandit hit again. Apparently, a tired just getting over being sick mom isn't paying much attention and forgets to put the knitting up high. Serves me right. So I had to put this back on needles this morning. *sigh* I can't say that I wasn't warned though.

No comments: