And so our seasonal table evolves. I've moved the main table to the entryway since B is starting to enjoy it as well. I realized that my Mother Earth tends to look like a doll version of me, which was totally unintended, but I suppose apropos? I find it fitting, therefore, that I'm not crazy about how she looks. I like her moss stitch shawl though...
I love this little dandelion flower child. Finally I found a good use for that heinous yellow yarn. :)
Z didn't want to totally lose a seasonal table from his room though, so I have a smaller one still in there.

1 comment:
The seasonal table is so pretty, and what a great idea! I have a table in my entryway that has nothing on it. Where can I get some info on it?
Love all your photos on Flikr, BTW!
Post a Comment