It isn't the greatest picture, but my choices were blurry without the flash or clear with the flash, but you could see through the stitches to the comforter. In the interest of clarity, I chose the flash.
I missed knit night again last night. Dh just can't seem to make it home in time for me to go. I don't know what I'm going to do about that, because it is pretty important that I get out of the house and mingle with adults every now and again. But lately it has worked out to once a month at best. But then again, he isn't trying to blow me off, it just doesn't seem to work out for him. I suppose I need to find a babysitter, but as I mentioned in the last post, B is so hard to put to bed, that I dread how a babysitter might handle that. And if I put him to bed before going then I may as well not bother, because I'll get 15 minutes at most. *sigh* I'm sure we'll figure out something, but until then, I need to get out of this house without a toddler along for the ride.

2 comments:
I never make it out on Wednesdays to La Petite Knitterie either, for the same reason. Joe has a new job and works late, but sometimes I feel like yelling at him "I need to get out of here."
I don't think they get how important it is....
The intarsia looks great!
You probably have all the colors you need, but just in case...Webs has five colors in Rowan Cotton Glace at $4.19 per ball. Best wishes.
Post a Comment