It has been a busy week. We've been gardening a lot getting the yard ready for springtime planting. which means compsting and amending the soil, digging out the old beds where the dirt has tranmogrified to stone, and pruning back the rose bushes. I've started a gardening journal to help me remember what I've done and what needs doing and what seeds I've planted and how to care for them. The picture above is the page from the journal with the seed packets from the chamomile and the Oregano. Thos packages got a little wet and compromised the seeds while we were planting/starting just a few other things. So now we have a huge number of chamomile and oregano seedlings on their way. I'm sure they won't go to waste.
And B is heavily into teething, which makes him quite the challenge to live with. 2 year molars and the terrible twos are extremely challenging to deal with together especially. Hurry teeth! Plus the poor guy is still dealing with eczema on his face. We've cleared up the body eczema, but the face stuff is being persistant. I think he also has a wheat allergy (along with me. I'm finding that I get migraine symptoms when I eat wheat in things) :(
Here are pictures of my two adorable boys slinging their babies. Ez wanted to sling his baby Pokey which of course led to B wanting to sling his baby puppy.
As for knitting, I've made good progress on the sweater. I'm about halfway throught the stripes at the top of the front of the sweater. I might finish it tonight actually. And then move on to the sleeves. No pictures though because I haadn't taken any and I really didn't want to lose the little time I had to update this post-lunch pre-nap while the boys were riding bikes/scooters with getting the camera out.

No comments:
Post a Comment