Sunday, January 28

Visiting the frog pond

I have no photos of my progress on the sleeves of the sweater because I started one and knitted about halfway through when I realized I was doing it wrong and if I kept going the way I was, the sleeve would be almost 2 times too long. I misread the instructions, which is funny since I kept reading them over and over because they sounded wrong to me. They weren't, I apparently had a mental block against them. So I ripped it all out and need to start over again tonight. At least I figured it out before I knit the whole sleeve.

It has also been raining here for 2 days straight, and showers are expected for at least the next 3 days. I guess instead of spreading out the rain, we've decided to get this winter's all at once. I am actually thrilled about it because I broke ground on the other side of the garden bed to work in the compost on Friday afternoon and then I spread more compost over the top and this rain is really helping to prepare the beds.

I ended up not going to the Guild meeting. I just felt too weird about it I guess.

No comments: