Tuesday, January 30

Don't let the rain stop you

The boys don't. Rain, sun, cold, wind, whatever, they are out back usually riding some sort of vehicle. Here they are today:









And B found the biggest, deepest muddiest puddle at Z's school today and jumped into it repeatedly. Fun! And boy am I glad I had another pair of shoes and socks for him in the car! I wish I had the camera with me though.


And a picture of the 1st sleeve. The problem with increasing is that you feel like you are really making progress and slowly you aren't making as quick a progress and it starts to feel like you are losing steam instead of almost doubling your stitches to knit each row LOL!

2 comments:

Beatriz said...

I'm knitting Central Park Hoodie sleeves...both sleeves on one circular & I concur that they go slower as the sleeves grow. But I'm reminding myself that I will have identical sleeves this way.

Beatriz said...

I'll be at Knitting Superbowl around 11ish. You are the second person I know who reacts with migraines after eating wheat. She's allergic to corn & wheat. I'll see if I can find wheat free wrappers for flautas (to make a few for you).