I have been avoiding sock #2 in this pair for months now. I just haven't felt like knitting. I have felt like sewing, but haven't had the time nor the budget to go shopping for materials. So I'm kind of in this weird crafting limbo. But I finally got inspired about a week ago to pull these out again and finished the top and then pulled them out a day ago to knit the heel flap and turn the heel. Now all I have left is the decreasing and the foot and toe and I am done! Yay me!
and in kid news, we made it over to Whole Foods today (we only go once a month at most because it is a bit of a drive) and, for the first time ever, found a rice based yogurt for B. Poor guy is very dairy sensitive (he breaks out in eczema and can't digest it so he is up screaming in the night) and soy affects him (and the rest of us) badly too so we generally stick to Rice Dream around here, but so far no yogurt. They had this brand at Whole Foods today and I bought some. It has an odd brown color, a bit of a watery testure (like Rice Dream) but it tastes pleasant although not exactly like regular yogurt. He seemed to like it enough to eat half the container. Not bad for a 2yo.

No comments:
Post a Comment