Then I ladled them into jars, capped them and processed them and in a month or so we will ahve bread and butter pickles. I can't wait to share them with the children who will, I'm sure hate them and I will have made something only I will eat. at least it is something yummy! Hee!
Wednesday, August 22
Bread and Butter Pickles
One of my favorite canned foods from my childhood! The minute the pickling ingredients hit the pot - even before they came to a boil - the smell transported me back. And then I added the cucumbers:

Then I ladled them into jars, capped them and processed them and in a month or so we will ahve bread and butter pickles. I can't wait to share them with the children who will, I'm sure hate them and I will have made something only I will eat. at least it is something yummy! Hee!
Then I ladled them into jars, capped them and processed them and in a month or so we will ahve bread and butter pickles. I can't wait to share them with the children who will, I'm sure hate them and I will have made something only I will eat. at least it is something yummy! Hee!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment