Monday, August 6

Happy (belated) birthday to me!

I wish very much that I had taken a picture of the cake Z made for me (with Dad's help) but alas I didn't. It was awesome though. I also was given a $40 Peet's gift card (yum!) and Bend-the-Rules Sewing, for which I am headed to buy fabric today. And then a neightbor and friend very kindly offered to watch the boys (after they were in bed) so we could go out for a little while and enjoy ourselves. And we did.
And here are my guys at the skate park yesterday in all their adorable glory.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

OMG! I forgot your birthday, ack! HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! I did know it was this month, guess I thought it was later so I didn't check my calendar yet. BAD friend! :(

Hugs to you and the boys, hopefully we can see you all again soon!

Beatriz said...

Happy Belated Bday!!! Hugs and hope you got what you wanted.

Chaos and love said...

mmmmmmmmmm, Peet's!! Happy Birthday! I love your pics!!