Here is B at the park with some new bubbles. Fun!
Z started swim lessons last week (we waited so he could be in with one of his friends who ended up withdrawing. We should have just started sooner.) He is doing wonderfully in there though. He has made an enormous amount of progress just in the last week. We should have done this ages ago. The downside is that the lessons are every single day, but I suppose that is an upside too. His tennis lessons are good too. I don't see him becoming Andre Agassi or anything, but it is good exercise and also fun, so...
School starts in a few weeks and we are slowly getting ready for it. We've done some supply shopping, but until we get a list, I can only get the obvious basics. I also got Z a new Sigg bottle (pirate themed and very cute) This is the first year that he has full days and so I need to send him with a lunch. Lunch has always been challenging with the kids because they are not sandwich eaters, so I have to be creative. Add a packed lunch to that and it becomes way harder.
Dh has been working 80-90 hour weeks lately and it will go on (presumeably) until almost the end of the month. So all our days are blurring into each other since there is no weekend to break it up. And my favorite pair of jeans has given up the ghost. :(

1 comment:
Oh no! Not your cool cut-out flower embroidered jeans? *weep* That is sad. :(
And I understand about the sloowww summer. One of the main reasons we started homeschool back up last Monday, I just couldn't face the monotony any longer!
Post a Comment